Monday 16 February 2015

Week in photos: 02


Monday - it felt so mystical to wake up to this, a bit grey and grungy but mystical none the less.
Tuesday - this little beauty was waiting for me when I got home and it made my day.
Wednesday - this little bit of blue sky made a nice change from all the drizzle that had been gracing Bath.
Thursday - a cup of tea and a read of the paper is just what I needed after such a hectic day and before a night out.
Friday - I was rather ill but my day perked up with a lounge on the sofa and a swoon over An Officer and a Gentleman.
Saturday - luckily I had perked up enough to appreciate a late Galentine's date at the scrumptious Itsu!
 Sunday - this little beauty was my 365 Days of Wonder book today and I thought it was rather lovely.

Hope you're all having a lovely week and had a special Valentine's Day or, like myself, a racing Galentine's Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and post a comment! I really appreciate it and try to reply to any questions asked x