Monday 2 March 2015

The week in photos: 04

Monday - I am in love with this weather! 
Tuesday - leisurely breakfasts are one of my favourite things.
Wednesday - train journey to university open days equal mother and daughter time.
Thursday - Having him beside you as you work makes writing essays a whole easier.
Friday - I awoke to the beautiful view of the sun rising, and couldn't resist a photo!
Saturday - the parents had a dinner party, so plenty of helpings of their leftover Key Lime Pie helped make doing coursework just that little bit better.
Sunday - Happy St David's day! The last time I made Welsh cakes was with my dear granny and so it seemed a lovely day to commeroate her heritage using her old recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and post a comment! I really appreciate it and try to reply to any questions asked x